- 1 what about the validation of legal/illegal licenses of commercial software?
- 2 Global Directory of Analysts
- 3 List of OS changed files at boot time or poweroff.
- 4 Organizing Anti-Forensics and Page Naming query
- 5 Removal of non-contributing users
- 6 Tools table
- 7 Did you know?
- 8 Wiki News
- 9 Forensics Mailing List
- 10 AJAX
- 11 Zalety i Wady - obiektywnie wyłącznie inżynierowie forensics
- 12 Spam
- 13 OLM Viewer
what about the validation of legal/illegal licenses of commercial software?
I'm sometimes requested by the Courts to process with investigations in order to detect is a company is using software (e.g. AutoCad, MS Office, Adobe) with licenses or not. The evidence of such stuff is easy or not. The display of the "About" is sometimes enough but for some software the evidence is not so easy.
May I propose we open a new section to address such topics?
What do you think? --Chuv 04:16, 19 July 2007 (PDT)
- Sounds like a good idea. How about How to determine if software is legally licensed? It should probably go in the Category:Howtos. Jessek 16:11, 19 July 2007 (PDT)
Global Directory of Analysts
I am setting up a global directory of computer forensics analysts, and am looking for feedback to the idea. Although the directory is in the UK, I want it to be global. Any thoughts, please put them on Computer Forensics  in the forums section. Thanks and regards, Simon
- Given the lack of response I'm not sure this is a viable idea. Jessek 21:13, 26 February 2007 (PST)
- Doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Simsong 18:50, 15 March 2007 (PDT)
- Response is small because the very idea and both sites are not well known within North America. Computer forensics here has been mostly a secondary role rather than a principal focus. To raise awareness of both efforts, this wiki and computer-forensics.co.uk, you need to get their existence promoted in major publications and the primary professional organizations.
List of OS changed files at boot time or poweroff.
Some times i found useful to know which files are changed on boot time of OS or on poweroff. For example to know what happened with OS ( Windows or Linux or ... ) what files to exclude or include by investigation. So i started collect this information with qemu and mactime. I think this wiki is the best place to post it, what do you think haw should i name it and the category? Also i will thankful if some one can correct my English.
Organizing Anti-Forensics and Page Naming query
I've made a start on trying to organize the Anti-Forensics information creating a number of sections including Category:Anti-Forensics. I created a category for Category:Anti-Forensics Tools(uppercase) with out realising there was already a Category:Anti-forensics tools (lowercase). Is there any standardization on whether page titles should be upper or lower case? I would have though upper case being the better option... Fsck 22:43, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
I've started a weekly posting of forensics research. In my quick review of the other websites that come up when doing a google search for "computer forensics" it seems that nothing is really up-to-date, so perhaps we can start a more active community here. Perhaps this will grow into a blog roll. Simsong 23:46, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
Removal of non-contributing users
I've written a little SQL statement which will remove the 1100 or so usernames that have been registered but which have never contributed anything and have no talk. This was considered for the mediawiki project but never implemented (weird). Anyway, unless there is a suggestion, I'll go ahead and do it... Simsong 05:10, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- Done Simsong 04:40, 12 September 2008 (UTC).
Did you know?
What about organizing "Did you know?" section with some interesting facts from articles (like in Wikipedia)? .FUF 12:34, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think that we have enough people to do this. Simsong 06:50, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
I have updated the version of SpamBlacklist. Simsong 23:49, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
I have fixed the server config file so we now get /wiki/ URLs. Simsong 20:33, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
Forensics Mailing List
Hello all. I would like to ask, are there any mailing list focus on forensics? I need reference here. --Zakiakhmad 09:48, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- It seems a little bit passive this discussion --Zakiakhmad 03:16, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
Ajax has been enabled by adding these settings to the LocalSettings.php file:
$wgUseAjax = true; $wgEnableMWSuggest = true; $wgMWSuggestTemplate =SearchEngine::getMWSuggestTemplate() . '&limit=20';
- Yours wikily, Simsong 06:49, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
Zalety i Wady - obiektywnie wyłącznie inżynierowie forensics
Analiza SIM karty danych i odzyskiwania usuniętych danych ANALYSIS SIM CARD DATA AND RECOVER DELETED DATA
Odzyskiwanie skasowanych wiadomości SMS / tekst i wykonać kompleksową analizę danych na karcie SIM. Karta SIM ma zajęcia nabycia karty SIM i elementy analizy zajęciu urządzenia parabenów i umieszcza je w specjalistyczne karty SIM nabycia kryminalistycznych i narzędzie do analizy. Karta SIM zawiera zajęcia programowe, jak Forensic SIM Card Reader. Jeśli masz już zajęcia Device & Device Seizure Toolbox, nie ma potrzeby, aby otrzymać karty SIM zajęcia, jak również dlatego, że zawierają składniki, aby wykonać kryminalistycznych badań karty SIM i analizy. Jest to narzędzie dla badacza, który chce nabyć tylko karty SIM i nie chcesz wykonać kryminalistycznych egzaminów wszystkich danych z telefonu komórkowego. Karta SIM zawiera bezpłatne zajęcia roczną subskrypcję z zakupu.
SIM Card Seizure has unicode support to read multiple languages such as Arabic, Chinese, & Russian: Features:
* Forensic SIM Card Reader Included * Calculates MD5 & SHA1 Hash Values * Search Function * Recovers Deleted SMS Data* * Bookmarking Options * Report Creation Wizard * Save Workspaces for Further Review * Time Stamps Calculate GMT Offset * Access to Paraben's Forum * Access to Paraben's 24 Hour Support
Data Acquired from SIM Cards
* Phase Phase ID * SST SIM Service table * ICCID Serial Number * LP Preferred languages variable * SPN Service Provider name * MSISDN Subscriber phone number * AND Short Dial Number * FDN Fixed Numbers * LND Last Dialed numbers * EXT1 Dialing Extension * EXT2 Dialing Extension * GID1 Groups * GID2 Groups * SMS Text Messages * SMSP Text Message parameters * SMSS Text message status * CBMI Preferred network messages * PUCT Charges per unit * ACM Charge counter * ACMmax Charge limit * HPLMNSP HPLMN search period * PLMNsel PLMN selector * FPLMN Forbidden PLMNs * CCP Capability configuration parameter * ACC Access control class * IMSI IMSI * LOCI Location information * BCCH Broadcast control channels * Kc Ciphering key
Pytanie 1 _________
Jakie zalety na pierwszy plan, a jakie wady które można zignorować w śledztwie?
In an attempt to deal with spam, account creation now requires confirmation.
Kernel OLM Viewer is more reliable perfect software, It can easy to viewed from Outlook 2011 OLM file on Windows platform using this utility. This software easy to display all OLM Items like emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, journals, and notes. That software supported all update OS version such as windows 8.1 or 8 and MS outlook 2013.
Click here - http:☣wwwnucleustechnologies·com/olm-viewer·html