Open Conference Deadlines
Here are upcoming conferences in the field of forensics:
- March 1, 2006 - IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference on Data and Applications Security
Annual Conferences and Workshops
Research (not training) conferences that are interested in digital investigation and forensics.
- ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC)
- Next conference: April 23, 2006
- Annual Computer Security Applications Conference
- Next conference: December 5-9, 2006
- American Academy of Forensic Scientists Annual Meeting
- Next conference: February 20-25, 2006
- Applied Cryptography and Information Security Workshop (ACIS)
- Held in May 2006.
- AusCERT Conference
- Typically held in May of each year.
- Australian Network, Information, and Computer Forensics Conference
- Typically held in September of each year.
- Computer Network Forensics Research Workshop
- First held in September 2005.
- Digital Forensic Research Workshop
- First held in 2000 and typically occurs in August of each year.
- E-crime and Computer Evidence Conference
- First held in March 2005.
- IEEE GlobeCom - Computer and Network Security Symposium
- Typically held in November of each year.
- IEEE Information Assurance Workshop
- Typically held in June of each year.
- IFIP Digital Forensics Working Group
- Formed in 2004 and the first meeting held in February 2005.
- IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference on Data and Applications Security
- Next meeting: SAP Labs, Sophia Antipolis, France, July 31-August 2, 2006
- Innovations In Digital Forensic Practice
- First held in March 2006.
- International Association of Forensic Scientists Annual Meeting
- Typically held in August of each year.
- New Security Paradigms Workshop
- Next workshop: September 18-21, 2006
- Security in Information Systems Workshop (WOSIS)
- Held with ICEIS in May 2005.
- Systematic Approaches to Digital Forensic Engineering
- First occurance will be held in November 2005.
Other Conference Links
Brian Carrier keeps a list of conferences and journals at http://www.digital-evidence.org/publish/index.html. This list was originally taken from Brian's and used with his permission.