Difference between revisions of "WinClear"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Latest revision as of 22:27, 22 July 2012
"Securely erases your computer and Internet history."
- Easy to use
- Browser Compatibility
- Frees Disk Space
- File Shredder
- Schedule Options
Winclear Completely Erases:
- Cookies (except the ones that you want to keep)
- Temporary internet files
- Browser History.
- All your histories securely by "wiping" the data unrecoverable
- Address drop-list box data /Location Bar
- RECYCLE BIN files automatically at Windows start up
- TEMP folder files
- Scandisk File Fragments
- Registry Streams
- Windows Fragmented Files
- Windows Start Menu Run/Find History
- Windows MediaPlayer Recent File List
- Windows Temporary Files Directory
- Windows Recent Documented list automatically at Windows start up
- Auto Complete Data Forms
- Unnecessary disk usage and Frees Disk Space - FAT/FAT32/NTFS
- Index.dat file (this file is always LOCKED during a Windows session and can not be deleted manually).