Revision as of 11:54, 29 October 2007 by Simsong
- Digital Investigation
- Print journal from Elsevier that started in 2004.
- (No URL yet)
- Undergraduate journal for both students and instructors. Announced in 2007, the first issue is expected in the fall of 2008.
- Forensic Science Communications
- Published quarterly by the FBI.
- International Journal of Digital Evidence (IJDE)
- Electronic journal that started in 2002.
- Journal of Digital Forensic Practice
- Print journal from Taylor and Francis that started in 2006.
- Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law
- Official quarterly publication (print and online) by the Association of Digital Forensics, Security and Law.
- Journal of Forensic Sciences
- A traditional print journal about forensics, but interested in articles on digital forensics as well.
- Blackwell Publishing is now the publisher of the JFS, and all issues prior to January 2006 are still available from ASTM
- Published by the US Drug Enforcement Agency. The last few pages of each issue are devoted to digital evidence issues.
- Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- Print journal from IEEE Signal Processing Society that started in 2005.
- Small Scale Digital Device Forensics Journal
- Online journal for academics and practitioners to publish articles regarding the theory, research, and practice in the rapidly changing field of Small Scale Digital Device Forensics.
- The expertise involved in a forensic investigation is best showcased through the documentation of the evidence and the recording of the techniques used for forensic investigation.
Brian Carrier keeps a list of conferences and journals at http://www.digital-evidence.org/publish/index.html. This list was originally taken from Brian's and used with his permission.