Oxygen PM II
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS smartphones v2.7.6 is an extended forensic mode of data access which is compatible with Windows and supports a wide range of phone-connectivity options, including Bluetooth. While users gain total access to the content of Symbian-powered phones, they leave data untouched with no noticeable changes.
The program reads the content of a phone and stores it as an image on the hard drive. This relieves users from running synchronization and ensures faster data access with more efficient processing. Oxygen Phone Manager II consists of options to access and edit contacts, calendar items, to-do tasks, messages and multimedia content. The data can also be exported to other standard applications, such as MS Outlook and Address Book etc. The image saved to the hard drive also serves as a backup copy. It protects you against accidental loss of valuable forensic evidence. It ensures fast migration between phones of different models and producers. At the same time, Oxygen Phone Manager II allows a full-scale interactive access to phone content. You can use PC to edit and send out messages, create or import contacts, access and modify multimedia content. The program is a go-between that immediately translates content changes between two operating systems. They can access contacts, calendar, to-dos and the gallery from a tree of expandable folders. There is a details panel in the phone browser that shows the file size and other attributes. It also shows the overall size and number of images, melodies and video clips, and their drive in which they are present (local, flash card or ROM).
Separate windows show contacts, calendar items and to-dos. The fields accessible from menus and submenus in Symbian media appear in one grid and are easy to revise. It has an Outlook-style interface provides access to Unicode SMS, MMS, e-mail and other messages. It offers many options that you have in an email service such as file attachment support, a reply with the original message included, a one-click attachment playback, and others.
Oxygen Phone Manager II Forensic Edition Features at a Glance –
- No data can be loaded into the program
- No changes can be written to the phone
- Support for Symbian-powered smartphones (Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, BenQ, Panasonic, Vodafone, etc.)
- Support for cable and wireless connectivity (IrDA, Bluetooth)
- Interactive access to contacts, calendar items, to-dos, messages, and multimedia content
- Ability to save phone contents to a hard drive and flash drives
- Support for Unicode SMS, MMS, e-mail, BIO and other message formats
- Ad-hoc data editing in separate edit windows
- Data export and import capabilities to PST, WAB, CSV, XML and other formats
- Support for RNG, MID, WAV, AMR, AWB, MP3, AU, and XMF multimedia formats
- Contact editing from both phonebook and vCard window
- Easy management of meetings, reminders, anniversary, and other calendar items
- Add-ons for Arabic, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish languages