ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Insider Threat Research
Revision as of 10:17, 18 September 2013 by Simsong
US Government Reports
- Predictive Modeling for Insider Threat Mitigation, PNNL-SA-65204, April 2009
- Insider Risk Evaluation and Audit, PERSEREC TR 09-02, August 2009
- Ten Tales of Betrayal: The Threat to Corporate Infrastructures by Information Technology Insiders Analysis and Observations, PERSEREC TR 05-15 September 2005
- Technological, Social, and Economic Trends That are Increasing U.S. Vulnerability to Insider Espionage, PERSEREC TR 05-10 May 2005
- Changes in Espionage by Americans: 1947-2007, Katherine L. Herbig, PERSEREC TR 08-05, March 2008.
- Insider Threats: Hidden Risks, Russell Barbee (DHS), 2010 Fraud and Forensic Accounting Conference, Louisiana State University