ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Right now this is just a list of resources that will be useful for people doing forensic data mining and machine learning.
Open Source Software
- Weka data mining toolkit - java, has programmatic and GUI interface.
- Ping He has created an Open Source C4.5 implementation in C
- Machine Learning Open Source Software - a page hosting many open source machine learning tools and libraries.
- Apache Mahout: goal is to "build scalable, Apache licensed machine learning libraries" (java). also includes a focus on using hadoop.
- The Journal of Machine Learning maintains an archive of non-trivial machine learning algorithms, toolboxes, and languages.