ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
General books about forensics
- Principles and Practice of Criminalistics: The Profession of Forensic Science, by Keith Inman and Norah Rudin. (Highly recommended).
Books about computer forensics
- File System Forensic Analysis, by Brian Carrier, Addision-Wesley, 2005. (Highly recommended).
- Forensic Discovery, by Dan Farmer and Wietse Venema, Addison-Wesley, 2004.
- A HTML version of the book is freely available online.
- Digital Evidence and Computer Crime, by Eoghan Casey, Academic Press, 2004.
- Incident Response & Computer Forensics, Second Edition, by Kevin Mandia, Chris Prosise & Matt Pepe, 2003.
- Forensic Examination of Digital Evidence: A Guide for Law Enforcement NCJ 199408, April 2004, Special Report, National Institute of Justice
- Electronic Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for First Responders NCJ 187736, July 2001, NIJ Guide, National Institute of Justice